Cuddle up in your family colors with the Stewart Tartan Scarf. It is a fine lightweight scarf, hemmed and fringed, in a variety of Stewart Tartans. This makes for a comfortable, warm way to wear your Scottish heritage plaid.
Stewart Tartan Scarves are available in:
- Stewart Royal Modern Tartan,
- Stewart Hunting Modern Tartan,
- Stewart Hunting Ancient Tartan,
- Stewart Hunting Weathered Tartan,
- Stewart Dress Weathered Tartan,
- Stewart Dress Modern Tartan,
- Stewart Dress Blue Tartan,
- and the Stewart Black Tartan.
Made in Scotland with 100% pure wool lightweight (10 oz) fabric. Approximately 9.5″ x 58″
For the Stewart of Appin, Stewart of Atholl and the Stuart of Bute Tartans, please refer to their individual tartan pages.
Scarves are to order in Scotland, so please allow 3 – 4 weeks for delivery.